Delivery to any location in the UK & Northern Ireland is £6.99 however delivery is FREE on orders over £150
Orders placed before 2pm for items that are in stock are normally processed the same day.
Orders are delivered using DPD on a next working day service. Please note that shipments to the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland are shipped on a 2 day service.
What happens if I'm not in?
As goods are shipped via the DPD courier network you will receive a text or email (depending on the information you have provided us with) confirming your shipment and giving you options for rearranging delivery or leaving the goods in a designated 'safe place'.
If you are not in when these are delivered, 2 further attempts will be made on consecutive days (not weekends) and then the item will be stored at the local depot for 1 week before being returned to us. If the parcel is returned to us after these 3 attempts (and a week waiting at your local depot) we will make every effort to get it redelivered however you are responsible for the cost of the redelivery.
What happens if I don't receive my order?
If your order has not arrived within a reasonable time frame (3-5 days for normal orders) then please contact us by email or on 03333 448 252.
Returns / Exchanges
Please contact us to obtain a returns note number as this ensures your returns will be dealt with promptly. Returns will only be accepted with a complete returns number. All returns must be accompanied by a description of the fault and invoice / receipt / proof of purchase. Any items found to be not faulty will be returned to you.
- SHAD.co.uk are only responsible for carriage in one direction of transit. Returns will only be processed when goods are in the possession of SHAD.co.uk.
- Always speak to our Customer Support Department to obtain a returns number and returns address before returning goods.
- Only goods with a valid returns number clearly marked on the outer packaging will be accepted by us.
- Goods must always be returned COMPLETE in original packaging and in the same condition as sent.
- We reserve the right to deduct our cost of shipping from any refund performed on returned goods.
- If you are exchanging an item, the original item must be returned unused / unmarked together with all original packaging.
- We cannot exchange / refund items that show signs of use or are returned after a maximum of 14 days from the date of receipt.
- Always ensure you obtain an exchange number before returning goods for exchange.
Cancellation of your order
- To cancel your contract / order you must notify us in writing (email is acceptable) within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- Once we have received your notification that you are cancelling your order, you must return all goods to us in the same condition as they were received. Any sum paid to us will be re-credited via the original method of payment (e.g. debit card / Paypal) to your account as soon as possible but no later than 30 days from your notification of cancellation.
- If you cancel the order but do not return the goods to us in the condition they were in when delivered to you, we reserve the right to either return the goods to you or deduct a 20% restocking fee depending on the condition of the goods received by us.
- If you cancel the order but do not pay the costs of returning them, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
If you need to reach us, you can contact us here or call 03333 448 252 or write to us.
Our customer service number (03333 448 252) is manned during hours (08:30 - 17:30 GMT) Monday to Friday. If we're not available to take your call, please leave us a message on our answering system.